ADVANCED ANIMATION//EXERCISES

 

|08|2022
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)
Advanced Animation- Exercises
Lecturer-Mr Kamal 

EXERCISE 1- Bouncing Ball Animation
For the first exercise, we were to make to do animations of different balls animations using the blender.
Namely

1. Beach ball
2. Pingpong ball
3. Bowling ball
4. Football 

I started with the animation of the soccer ball(Football)and did the rest for the other balls as well.


here is the final outcome below

EXERCISE 2- Pendulum Animation
In the second exercise, we were to make an animation for a pendulum which has to be from left to right the motion including the overlapping action.
Fig 2.1 Importing Pendulum in blender

Fig 2.2  Animating progression

I then had to check to see if my overlapping action was okay so I watched a youtube tutorial although it was for Maya I tried to follow the same principles.
Fig 2.3 Youtube Tutorial on Overlapping.
Final outcome

EXERCISE 3- Emotion Poses 
we were to make different character emotion poses out of any of the two models Rain or snow, I chose to go for the Snow character model.
Fig 3.1 Snow character Model.

I began by importing the Snow character model rig into blender and just playing around with the model I did a rough model just playing around.
Fig 3.2 Rendering with Eevee

after trying out rendering in Eevee I also tried out rendering using cycles as well to see the difference between both. We were to make 4 Emotion poses namely
1. Happy pose
2. Sad pose
3. Shocked pose
4. Angry pose

Here are my Renders of the poses below.
Fig 3.3 Happy Pose
 
Fig 3.4 Sad Pose

Fig 3.5 Shocked Pose

Fig 3.6 Angry Pose

REFLECTION
I enjoyed these exercises but feel I have improved compared to the previous time I attempted better execution, never the less I enjoyed these exercises. 

Comments

Popular Posts