FILM STUDIES & CINEMATOGRAPHY FINAL PROJECT

1|06|2020-24|06|2020(week 8-15)
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)
Final Project 
Film Studies and Cinematography


INSTRUCTIONS


 FINAL PROJECT 
when I was done with my pitch bible I moved on to completing my storyboard and animatic i started it out slowly and tried to finish it and even add color but I couldn't I ended up submitting an unfinished version but ill submit a full version later on. 

here is the Animatic:The Escape

REFLECTION

EXPERIENCES

Overall

Throughout the course of this animatic, I really enjoyed writing and coming up with the story and all and picturing how events play out but I started encountering problems visualizing it.


OBSERVATIONS

Overall
This animatic felt quite rushed as I was short on time so I had to submit at least something as I'm still working on the full version


FINDINGS

Overall 

I began to feel bad and down for not pulling through with what I wanted or had planned this semester and all hasn't been my best to be honest a lot has happened. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts