ADVANCED ANIMATION PROJECTS

|08|2022
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)
Advanced Animation- Projects
Lecturer-Mr Kamal 

PROJECT 1-WALK CYCLE


We began the first project which was the animation walk cycle we had to have a clear understanding of the walk cycle it starts with Contact and ends with Contact.

Fig 1.1 walk cycle poses 
I then started off still using the same model I'm used to which was snow to do the project 
Fig 1.2 Contact pose 

Fig 1.3 Checking the pose

FINAL OUTCOME


PROJECT 2-Action Animation 

For this project, we had to pick an action to animate in blender so I chose a fighting type of action on youtube here is my reference video below. 


Mr.Kamal showed us a guy on youtube who does motions so we can pick from any to choose from.
Fig 2.1 Issue with Render texture.
I had some issues with the texture when I render my animation things like the clothing did not render so I had to manually texture files to the model. 

FINAL OUTCOME


FINAL PROJECT-EMOTION CHANGE
INSTRUCTIONS


For the final project, we had to make facial emotion changes for our character rig and record ourselves acting those expressions from neutral emotion to happy to shocked to sad to angry and scared. You may change the order of expression.

Here was my Recording of myself as my reference Video below.

After Shooting the video I used it as a guide to doing my facial expressions for my character Rig.
Fig 2.1 Animating the mouth movement 
Fig 2.2 Making the Eyes blink.

After I was done with the emotions I made a few tweaks and added subtle movements like the eyes blinking and finished up here is my final outcome below.  

FINAL OUTCOME

REFLECTION
Overall I enjoyed the projects given to us and each one had certain things we ought to learn and get a feel of, once you understand the workflow it becomes easier to do more things in blender but as for the project outcomes they were good but I could still do a bit better in some motions like the Action animation for example.  

Comments

Popular Posts