MOTION GRAPHICS/ COMPOSITING PROJECT 3

 

23|05|2022(week 09-week 11)
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)

Motion Graphics/Compositing  
Project-3

INSTRUCTIONS

LECTURES
28/03/2022|Week 10/11
No Lecture Just Consultaion 

PROJECT 3-CHANNEL IDENTITY
For project 3 is a progression from project 2 a continuation of some sort, I continued with my rick and Morty/ Netflix theme but this time i had to fuse the channel bumper and add some content to make it have its identity.  

Here are my slides below.

Progress
Fig 1.1 imported previous intro 

I added in my intro of the Netflix/ Rick and Morty channel bumper which did very well having 1.1k views. 

Fig 1.2 Rick and Morty 

I found a green screen of Rick and Morty making an Announcement so i decided to work with that as it was perfect for my plan in introducing the content. 

Fig 1.3 Adding the fonts

I then added the kinetic typography using a mixture of two fonts 
Alloy ink and the Rick and Morty font.
Fig 1.4 Fonts used
Content
For the content, i decided to add a sneak peek of season 4 episode 8 called the vat of acid.

Fig 2.1 Vat of Acid episode.

Fig 2.2 Adding in the clip 
I added in a 10-second clip of the episode, not the full thing but enough for a sneak peek and then added in the closing showing that it's now streaming on Netflix.

Fig 2.3 Adding in the final clip


Here is the final version below enjoy.

FEEDBACK
16/05/2022|Week 10
Mr.Fauzi commented on my work saying it looks okay and that I should add in the content to give it its identity. 

13/06/2022|Week 11
No feedback given- just finish up everything is good so far.


REFLECTION

16/05/2022|Week 10
I really enjoyed this project as I really love Rick and Morty and I wanted to do something special and also continue and try to give the channel bumper now an identity.  

13/06/2022|Week 11
I was finally done I do like the work I have done but I feel I could have planned it out a bit better, never the less I enjoyed this project. 

I am glad my Channel bumper did well with about 1.1k views.

Comments

Popular Posts