ADVANCED ANIMATION EXERCISES


31|03|2022
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)
Advanced Animation- Exercises
Lecturer-Mr Kamal 

EXERCISE 1- Character Poses 
For the first exercise, we were to make poses out of any of the two models Rain or snow. 

Fig 1.1  Blender Model Rain and Snow

Fig 1.2 Wondering pose

Fig 1.3 Serious Pose

EXERCISE 2-  Bouncing ball
In Exercise 2 we needed to animate different bouncing balls in blender.




EXERCISE 3- Pendulum
For this exercise, we needed to animate a simple movement of a pendulum in blender.

Fig 3.1 imported pendulum model.

after the model had been imported i then started the process.

Fig 3.2 

I started off by moving my pendulum model as it will be animated from the left to the right.

here is my final below.

EXERCISE 4-  Walk Cycle
The next exercise we needed to do was a walk cycle i chose to use the mRainV2 model for this exercise.
Fig 3.3 RainV2 Model

The Model is available for us to use for free so i just imported it and started working on the walk cycle in blender.

I wanted mine to be unique so i decided to do a sad sluggish walk cycle. 

Fig 3.4 Youtube example


I check Youtube for other examples and used it as a reference. And decided to go for Ref 10-1, and 10-2 in the video as they were both sad walks.

here, is my final below.

FEEDBACK
Mr.Kamal commented on my work saying it looks good and that I should finish up the rest of my work. 

REFLECTION
Overall i enjoyed these exercises but feel I could have planned it out a bit better, never the less I enjoyed these exercises although it took me a long time to complete.  

Comments

Popular Posts