SONIC DESIGN PROJECT 2

 

18|05|2021(week 8-week 10)
Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)

Sonic Design
Project-2

INSTRUCTIONS
 
PROJECT-2
18/05/2021|Week 08
For this project, we were tasked to create a narrate a fairytale. the main aim of this project is the quality of the narration and the use of the background sounds to support the fairytale. 

i decided to go for "The Gingerbread man" i wanted it to be easier for me to narrate so i wrote it down in a script so i could be cautious of my time but first here is the reference video I'd like to use. 
Reference Video:
Fig 1.1 Reference Video
The reference video i got from Giggle box which did a video on the gingerbread man on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQyyB5xvLk

Then i wrote the Script in Google Docs
Fig 1.2 Script
After heaving the script done i proceeded to do the video as it would be easier for me to gauge where the story goes alongside the audio. 

I first prepared the reference video so i could input my audio voiceovers and sound effects to match the Video reference.

here is the video 
Fig 1.3 Video
01/06/2021|Week 10
I recorded the voice overs using my phone's recorder and also after that sent them to Audition to edit and arrange them according to the video, it was really fun voicing the characters. 

i looked for a royalty free BG music to add to the video and i found a few i add it to the video alongside my voice overs and i was done here is my final outcome below.

Fig1.4 Final Outcome

Comments

Popular Posts