VISUAL DESIGN PUBLICATION


 
 27|05|2020-24|06|2020(week 7-11)
 Ating Melvin Otobong Abang(0333700)

 Visual Design Publication

INSTRUCTIONS 



VISUAL DESIGN FOR DISSERTATION CONCEPT

The Moodboard for the dissertation will of course have African characteristics and design template or style of approach.  Here is an example of the template I would like to use various other elements of the template will be discussed. 

Here are my visual design slides

COVER PAGE DESIGN

For the cover page, I wanted to go for a more cultural look and I first thought of African Mask 
Fig 1.1 Typical African Mask.

After I had found the Mask i wanted to use for the cover page I then put together my cover page together with the color scheme being red and yellow reason being i wanted a warm color tone as African culture leans towards warmer color than a western culture which makes use of cool colors.
Fig 1.2 Mask with color Scheme 

After I had made the cover page ready I then included the text in  Adobe Indesign.
FINAL COVER PAGE OUTCOME

I had added in my text and finalized my cover page design which in my opinion doesn't look bad and fits bits and pieces of my research especially my visual Analysis. 
Fig 1.3 Final Cover Page.
For my Layout, i just sis a regular layout and arranged everything sequentially here is my final Dissertation Book in PDF.
FINAL DISSERTATION BOOK

Embedded Final Dissertation Book in PDF

Comments

Popular Posts