DESIGN RESEARCH FINAL COMPILATION AND PRESENTATION


08/11/19 - 29/11/19 (Week 11 - Week 14)
Ating Otobong Melvin Abang (0333700)
Design Research Methodology
Research Report and Presentation


INSTRUCTIONS




Week 13
Research Implementation Slides

This was the final phase of the Research Implementation I redid the draft of my implementation.  

           


Week 14 

Presentation Slides

This week was the presentation of our research so far in the semester.
I made my presentation using Google slides and was the 11th to present. 

here is my google slide of my presentation

              


Final Compilation Slides

               



FEEDBACK & COMMENT

Week 11: 

No remarks were given, submission of data collection

Week 12: 

Dr.NOORHAYATI advised me to move on to the second phase of the research method as none of my email interview targets were responding, so I moved on to the next method which was visual Analysis.

Week 13:

Week 14:

MS Jinchi commented on my presentation saying that it is interesting, especially my visual Analysis but I didn’t mention how this answers my research Objective.

PROGRESSION SHEET.




Comments

Popular Posts