ILLUSTRATION AND VISUAL NARRATIVE PROJECT 1

PROJECT 1

4 April 2019 - 2 May 2019 (week 01-week 05)
Ating Otobong Melvin Abang(0333700)
Illustration and Visual Narrative-Project 1
Vormator. 


INSTRUCTIONS



PROJECT 1
Week 1
Today is the first class, I used Adobe Illustrator for the first time, so I was looking forward to this class. We're going directly into the classroom and starting our practice, Mr. Hafiz showed us how to use the pen tool to trace the forms provided to our vormator. While creating vormator, we can not distort the forms. The following are the forms that we can use to trace them.



Fig1.1 Vormator Shapes

I came up with a unique character well i made them twins but two in one so they are conjoined. Here is an outline of my vormator.
Fig 1.2 My outline.
Fig 1.3 Here's the Vormator in Color.

I liked the color i chose so i decided to stick with it throughout.

Week 5

Fab Space Trip

We came to today's school at Fab Space KL. I completed my vormator before this class.
Fig 2.1 UV printed Artwork.
I was really excited as i have never ever UV printed anything before so this experience was really fun.

Fig 2.2 UV printed works my Coursemates work.
The lady at Fab Space used one of my Course mate's work as an example first.

Here is a video of my Vormator being laser cut.


And here is the real picture of my work after being laser cut.

Fig 3.1 Close up of  Niko and Viko(My vormator)standing.
it was really hard getting my vormator to stand upright haha, well they are twins so the weight is evenly distributed lol. 
Fig 3.2 standing from a different angle.


Fig 3.3 From another angle 
i liked this angle i could see the 3dness of the work if that's even a word such 3d ness, let me paraphrase 3d nature of the work.
Fig 3.4 Flat image.
flat image of my vormator.

Here is a video of my vormator in all angles. 






















  






                                     
















  


Comments

Popular Posts